clean vegan protein – vanilla
raw, plant-based, complete protein source with a superior amino acid profile
Choose One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & SaveSubscribe & Save Members Receive:
• 15% Off
• Free Shipping
• Automatic Monthly Delivery
• Cancel Anytime
- Rich vanilla flavor
- Complete amino acid profile with all 9 essential amino acids
- 100% Organic, Non-GMO, Raw ingredients
- Pea Protein, Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Protein
- Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz water, almond milk or coconut milk
Allergens: tree nuts (coconut)
Dr. Serrano Discusses Clean Vegan Protein
This vegan blend packs a punch! Deliciously concocted, it provides a complete source of protein with a better amino acid and essential fatty acid profile than whey. Clean Vegan Protein by Re, is crafted with the highest quality organic ingredients designed to maximize the benefits to your body.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 4 in|
tree nuts (coconut)
organic, gluten-free, non-gmo, raw, vegan, chemical-free
Arginine, or l-arginine, is an amino acid that is needed to keep the liver, skin, joints, and muscles healthy. Arginine supports a healthy immune system, and blood sugar response. In addition, research has shown that this amino acid supports healthy circulation.
Large concentrations of arginine are found in the skin, and this amino acid plays a key role in the health of all the body’s connective tissues, particularly the muscles.
Arginine helps the body process both creatine, a natural substance that helps build muscle mass, and nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle metabolism. Arginine has also been shown to support the body’s ability to heal and repair damaged tissues.
Japanese studies presented at a United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization symposium in 2004 indicate that sprouting rice by soaking it in warm water for 8 to 24 hours can increase fiber by as much as four times, B vitamins and magnesium by as much as three times and gamma-aminobutyric acid (or GABA) by as much as 10 times.
Sprouting whole grains breaks down their phytic acid, which hampers the absorption of minerals, like magnesium, calcium, and zinc in rice. Decreasing the phytic acid makes these important minerals more bioavailable to your body.
What makes Clean Vegan Protein by Re so exciting is that we both ferment and sprout the organic brown rice which allows the body to actually digest, absorb and utilize the protein and amino acids from the rice. Typically, grains would need to be combined in order to get the most out of the protein found in the grain. Our process of sprouting and fermenting allows our brown rice protein to stand out on its own.
Pumpkin Seed – The MVP of Superfoods
Whether you are living the vegan, paleo, keto or Mediterranean lifestyle, this whole food powerhouse has got you covered. Pumpkin seed protein is comprised of mostly protein and fats with high-quality nutrient-rich fiber, essential minerals, and antioxidants.
Pumpkin seeds contain all 9 essential amino acids along with high quality magnesium, zinc, potassium, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and fiber.
This one superfood has been shown in studies to support healthy hair, skin, nails, lean muscle tissue, blood sugar, inflammation response, and lipid levels.
The Wonder World of Re Coconuts
Naturally packed with phytonutrients, healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, coconut is a superfood wonder. We dry it out at a low temperature to preserve all the naturally occurring enzymes, nutrients, and flavor.
Recently, modern medical science has unlocked the secrets to coconut’s amazing healing powers. The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA).
Coconut milk is unique in that it contains a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are oxidized by your body in a different manner than other fats.
Re Superstar Ingredients
Organic Pea Protein
- Over 5x Arginine compared to whey
- Arginine is an amino acid needed to keep the liver, skin, joints and muscles healthy
- Arginine is shown to support circulation and the body’s ability to heal†
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein
- Studies show that “sprouting” (soaking rice in warm water for 8-24 hours) can increase fiber by up to 4x, B vitamins and magnesium by 3x and GABA by 10x
- Sprouting rice breaks down the phytic acid in whole grains to improve the absorption of minerals
- Our process of both fermenting and sprouting helps support digestion so your body can actually use the amino acids
Organic Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 60% protein while retaining its fiber & fatty acid content
- Whole food nourishment in concentrated form, complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids
- Quality source of Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, magnesium, potassium, zinc & fiber
organic pea protein, organic brown rice protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic coconut milk powder, organic vanilla flavor, organic stevia extract (debittered), <1% organic tapioca maltodextrin, <1% organic acaicia fiber
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.